wp-post image -thumbnail square shape

Hi I do not like the way the square 150*150 thumbnail cropped my image, it kind of just cropped the center of the image out… Can I leave it to have the original image fit the 150 widths but height adjust by itself? Thanks

Hello,

Can you please provide an url to your website in order to try to solve your issue ?

Thanks,
George.

www.dailysurprises.co.uk

See the attached image, on the right side all the recent posts have thumbnail in square, I dont like how it crops. Is it possible to make it fit by the 150px width and then adjust the original image height ? Thanks

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

After activating the attached plugin the old Activello Recent Posts Widget will get removed so you have to readd it.

Hi Movin

I thought you left colorlib, someone else was answering questions for a while.Thank god you are still here!

I already have a plugin before, post link https://colorlibsupport.com/t/feature-image-size-3/#post-87673

Can I just add the new code at the end of the code in the plugin I installed before?

Many thanks

I had went on holiday to feel refreshed so that i can improve and better support you :slight_smile:

Can I just add the new code at the end of the code in the plugin I installed before?

Yes or just use the attached plugin removing the existing plugin that contains code from both the shared plugins.

It works! Thank you Movin. You support activello users very very well. I have no idea how you do it, but it works like magic, always! Thanks again.

Thank you for your kind words and you are most welcome here :slight_smile: