YB video autoplay

Hello,
I am using the shapely customizer for Front Page.

I have linked YB video. IT works. Even the mute button works. But the video autoplays at refresh of page, neverminding the settings when I have autoplay turned off in the administration.

What am I doing wrong? I dont want the video to be autoplayed.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In relation to your query here, could you kindly provide us with a link to your site so that we can have a look into the display you currently have in place.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

The site is still at localhost. I will put it on when i have test server online then. Thank you for current asistance.

HI there

OK, just refresh this ticket in case you need assistance

Hello,

I have the exact same problem. My website is up and running at http://jardinsdurocher.ch.

Could you please help me avoiding the autoplay?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Malou

Hello, my test site is over here…

http://test.xidonie.cz/

Hello @ragulin72

please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Dear Noda,

I have the same issue,

Did you find a solution? If you did, could you please share it here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Malou

Malou not yet, waiting extra information from the ticket author

Hello,
I am sorry for my late answer, I could not write earlier.

I am not comfortable with installing another plugin into my project, these plugins slow down my website in the end. Instead of this, I can share you my project on github. You can find my whole project over here:

Hello Ragulin72

Sorry but we can’t accept such route, buddy we only need temporary access to check the problem, you can even create a temporary user and share details with us… there is nothing to worry here, we are doing such investigations 5-6 times in a day

Before I embark on it, what is the best way to add a ‘
Play video button? To have the video playing in a pop-up window
On cotswoldspabreak.co.uk
Like on wilsonluna.com

I’m guessing by using a plugin?
Which plugin would you suggest?
Or perhaps it’s already in the Shapely theme, but I cant find it.

Thank you in advance

Tim

Hello Tim

Your question is out of the topic, if you need any assistance please open new ticket,