Your Akismet on contact form of this site broke

Your Akismet installation has troubles it seems. It is flagging people as spammers. Akismet says you need to take a look at it: See thier response to me after I asked them why I was marked as a spammer:
Hi there:

Thanks for submitting that form and for providing the URL of the site you’re having trouble with. We’re also not flagging you as spam in that test.

Unfortunately, this is a known problem is on Colorlib’s end of things. We tried reaching out to them to fix their contact form back in May because form submissions fail for every user with one of two errors:

“Forbidden. Browser seems to be a spambot”
“Failed to send your message because you are banned on Akismet. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”
But on our end, we’re not getting any data from that form, so we’re not checking any submissions from that specific contact form as spam.

You might want to try and reach out to them over social media since their website contact form is broken. ?

Sorry there isn’t more we could do to help.

Best,

Carolyn S.
Akismet | Jetpack | Automattic

Hey there

Sorry about that, can you please reformulate your question little bit?
you provided good details but main problem is still not described, please let me know what is the problem? where can I check it?