Zooming issue in mobile theme with mobile Chrome

Hi !
I would like to know how to enable zoom on my website when displayed on mobile (especially in chrome browser).

Here is my case: http://bloculus.com
On my phone, I can zoom in/out content on Safari app, but cannot do it on Chrome app.
When I inspect the website page code with Chrome developper tool (with a set screen as an iPhone6Plus), I get the line :
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, user-scalable=no">

I tried the following:

• install "Definitely allow mobile zooming" plugin -> fail
  • I tried to add the following @viewport css -> fail ``` @viewport { width: device-width; zoom: 1; min-zoom: 0.5; max-zoom: 3; user-zoom: fixed; user-scalable: yes; } ```
  • As I use a child theme on my website, I tried to remove all my custom css -> fail
  • Same with activating only the Sparkling theme -> I get the same problem. So my child theme or css doesn't seem to be the root cause of this issue.

Do you have any ideas of what I can do to enable the zoom on mobile chrome?

Hi @maksanse,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Sparkling theme contains following tag and not what you have shared.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

So this may be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin,
Thank you for the quick answer! I found the guilty plugin! Everything is fine now!
Best regards,

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: