14-day money-back guarantee

I am interested in purchasing an HTML template. However, I would like to know more information about the 14-day money-back guarantee. I have not found any policy on the website.

How does it work? How do you initiate a refund if necessary?

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your interest in purchasing our HTML template.
We apologize for any confusion, as the policy should be clearly stated on our website.

To provide you with the information you seek, our 14-day money-back guarantee allows you to request a refund within 14 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied with the template. To initiate a refund, simply reach out to our customer support team with your purchase details, and we will guide you through the process.

We hope this clarifies the refund process for you. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to ask. We are here to help!

Can you provide me the link to where it is clearly stated on the website? Or can you copy and paste it here?

Do I contact the support team through the email form on the “Contact Us” Page? Because I initially tried to contact you through the contact us email form and it did not work. It gave me an error. I noticed its been mentioned before in other tickets too.

Hey there,

Sure thing, here we go, you can find it here: Terms and Conditions - Colorlib

Regards,