2 issues - blog/post related

Hello!
My site is at: renoarchitecture.net

I am having 2 issues - and can’t seem to find a similar problem listed in the forum. Both issues have to do with the posting page.

I have created the page BLOG and identified it as the page where posts are listed. I have chosen to use the full-width(no sidebar) template yet I still get the default template. Ideally I would like the full-width template on the individual posts - but don’t see an area to manipulate a choice for those pages.

Also, is there a way to remove the following which appears just above the post comment button:
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: etc…

The theme is the BEST I’ve worked with. I appreciate any support you can give. Thanks.

MH

1. This is not possible and it will not going to come as feature anytime soon in this theme. The thing is that it would not work for most users because featured images are set to specific size and you can’t change them on fly (dictated by WordPress core). So changing width for post would make featured images to look really, really bad and who wants that?

If you will not use featured images and want to remove sidebar from blog then you can add the following code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS.

.blog #primary,
.single-post #primary {
    width: 100%;
}
.blog #secondary,
.single-post #secondary {
    display: none;
}

1. To hide HTML formation options from comment section you can add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS
.form-allowed-tags {
    display: none;
}