2nd blog post using Travelify

I’m trying to create a 2nd blog on my one wordpress site. I downloaded the travelify child theme but have no idea where to go from there. Is there an easy step-by-step? I see where I have to change the index php file, but then I don’t know how to add it back to the wp site. I’m totally lost.

Please help!

Isn’t it enough to use category pages just like I have on theme demo?

The thing is that WordPress by default doesn’t support multiple blogs as it is a blog itself. But you can separate content on two or more separate categories or maybe even tags as they work almost the same way.

It is, except the post still show up on the home page. I want to be able to have seperate content on both pages and just can’t figure out how. Your theme is beautiful and I love it! I just can’t figure out how to make this work…

Then you should check options available under Theme Options - Main Options - Homepage Post Options. This is exactly what you are looking for and you don’t need to code anything.

I will check that. Thanks so very much!!

Ok, just wanted you to know I must have broken your theme on my site. I can’t get the categories to work, but they will work with another theme. So, I’ve done something and can’t figure it out. Thanks for your beautiful themes though!

It is install to reinstall the theme. Just remove it completely from your dashboard and install it again via dashboard. It will make sure to use clean theme files but all settings done via Theme Options or WordPress customizer will still be there.