404 error not loaded for wordify

A 404 error was shown in the console. The problem code is
<a href="/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js">/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js</a>
found in the footer. Take a look at this. This is the original template without any edits. The downloaded package (unzipped) does not have a cdn-cgi folder. I’m using wordify template. Thanks.

The problem code is
/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js, not the one above.

Seems like the markup changes the script to the a tag. See the attached image for code

Good morning

404 error means file does not exists on the server or you don’t have permission to access it, please check it on the server or get in touch with your hosting

Can I just remove the code with the script tag? I removed it and the template looks normal, no error too. I will keep the credits and the back link.

Hi

“Can I just remove the code with the script tag?” - Yes of course you can :slight_smile:

Maybe you can share code for remove tag. I disabled in my cloudlare: Email Address Obfuscation, Server-side Excludes. Purge all cache. I am using Openlitespeed server+Ubuntu 20.0.4 +LSCache (Pres clear entire cache also)
I create rule disable security. I was trying clear my server cache in linux via pat-get clean. But I still get the error in my website. Please help :slight_smile:

@karollis3 not clearly get what is your problem, please start a new ticket and I will help you