404 errors loading Dazzling theme

Hi.
I’m seeing two 404 errors when my site loads. The message I see is
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1
and
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff2:1
Something I’ve done wrong or are these resources missing from the theme somehow?

The site is the same domain as my email address.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that the theme and its plugins are up to date also, we are not able to see your email address so you would have to provide the link for us to see the site.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi.
Thanks for the fast reply. Dazzling is reporting as 2.1.1, WordPress is 4.9.8 and the only plug-ins I have (Cookie consent and Google Analytics) are showing as current.
The site is www.pestend.co.uk

HI there

Make sure the files mentioned by you are on the server, you can check this by file browser from hosting panel, if they are on the server and they are still not loading then you have to contact to your hosting support on this problem,

p.s. you have also some WordPress files are not loading

Thanks, the files are there so I’ll contact my hosting provider.
You say there are WP files missing - do you mean there are links to missing pages or that there are core WP files missing?

Hello there,

There would be files missing or there is a communication issue such as an improperly named file.

Best Regards,
Support

Could you give me an example page please? I don’t see any loading errors so I can’t locate the problem without your help!

Good evening

Checking your website again after morning and i cant any errors in the error log, not font errors and nor errors i said on this morning, error log is clear, i think you managed to fix them?