About license

Hi, sorry for my English. We create a commercial service and want to use this Gentelella template. Do we have to specify the author of the template on each page? If so, can we buy the right to not do this?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you are referring to the author information at the bottom of the page.You can remove that at your leisure using the following CSS code:

.pull-right { display: none; }

Best Regards,
Support

Does not this violate a license MIT?

Gentelella is licensed under The MIT License (MIT). Which means that you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software. But you always need to state that Colorlib is the original author of this template.

So in short you have to mention somewhere in the file that Colorlib is the original author of this template.

Hello,

On the same matter, I have a question:

If I decide to use the template (for one or more websites), including the Login page that is provided in the template (Gentelella Login Page), do I have to keep on the login page the Gentelella Copyright information as it is right now, including the Gentelella logo? (the region marked with the red square in the attached image)?

Or, can I put there my site’s copyright information, and under it (or in the footer of the page) to add a mention that this site UI is based on Gentelella template? Would that be enough in order not to violate the license?

Thank you!
Best Regards,

If I decide to use the template (for one or more websites), including the Login page that is provided in the template (Gentelella Login Page), do I have to keep on the login page the Gentelella Copyright information as it is right now, including the Gentelella logo? (the region marked with the red square in the attached image)?

No it is not mandatory to keep this information but encouraged.

Or, can I put there my site’s copyright information, and under it (or in the footer of the page) to add a mention that this site UI is based on Gentelella template? Would that be enough in order not to violate the license?

Yes you can do this.