About Us Percentages/Lines Don't Show Up

Hi! My website is michaelbar.net

I’ve attached a screenshot, but I’m having issues with the percentages and the colored lines popping up on my site. When I’m in admin mode, I see them. However, when I am looking at my website any other way, they don’t pop up.

Thanks,
Michael B

Hi Michael

I already answered to this question in your original ticket.

Regards

I guess I’m confused with what the answer was. I was asking if there were any solutions to making the counter animated and I received: “Sorry, but I really cant offer other methods to fix the problem, its already reported and only the developer can fix it”. Does that mean you can’t offer other methods to fix the animation? Or was “it’s already reported”
Directed at the About Us percentages not showing up?

Thanks,
Michael B

Sorry for the confusion, Michael

Yes, unfortunately, I can help with the animation, the solution I provided is, a workaround not a problem fix. Only the developer is able to fix such a problem,

Regarding about us, that problem is also reported, but yet its not fixed and unfortunatelly Ic and provide the dates :frowning:

Is there anyway I can connect with any of the developers? Or do they know this is an outstanding issue? I know we can only do so much without developers, but was curious what the next steps should be?

Thanks!
Michael B

I understand your frustration Michael, problem is reported, time by time developer is working on them and releases updates with the fix. unfortunately there is nothing more you can do in this process, hovewer if this is important for you may hire a freelancer to fix it.
Please consider, its a free template after all ((

Regards