Activello Font and Font Color

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I can go to change the hover or colors of the font on the Activello theme!! I was also wondering how to change the font on the theme and what fonts will work?? I’m also interested in changing the color of the purple bars used throughout the theme. Not necessarily delete them, but change the color!! Sorry if these are “dumb” questions. I’m really new to this! Thank you so much in advance!

Hi @forsythiafarm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I can go to change the hover or colors of the font on the Activello theme!!

You can change the hover color of the links from the “Accent Color” theme option on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Layout options

When you say “colors of the font on the Activello theme” then do you want to change color of specific text on your site?

I was also wondering how to change the font on the theme and what fonts will work??

All fonts will work with this theme. You have to develop custom CSS code as described on the below page to change it.

http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_font_font-family.asp

I’m also interested in changing the color of the purple bars used throughout the theme. Not necessarily delete them, but change the color!!

It gets changed from the “Accent Color” theme option as described above.

Best Regards,
Movin