Activello Font Style

Hello,

I’m using the Activello theme and I would like to change the font style of the body text and title of pages and posts of the child theme.

I’d like to use Verdana or something similar.

Also how can I change the default color of the body text and titles to a darker color, like #3f3f3f for example.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Cristina

Hello,

I fixed it! No need to answer me on this question anymore. :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Cristina

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

I am having the same issue. I want to change the color of the text in my posts to darker and can’t figure it out. How did you do it.

Thanks

@rosskell To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hello Rosskell,

As Movin suggested, create your own topic asking how to change the default color of the body text and titles to a darker color in the Activello theme and I will write there the coding I used to make the changes.

Before making any coding changes, make sure you create an Activello child theme.

Cheers,
Cristina

@cristina Thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Thank you! You are very welcome!

@rosskell start a new topic and I will get back to you shortly

I don’t see the topic you indicate here that @rosskell created. Her profile shows she has created no new topics.

Please provide a link! I’d like to see @cristina’s solutions for this issue!

Thanks.

Hello @slobjones

Can you please create a topic, as Movin suggested, asking how change the font style and the default color of the body text and titles in the Activello theme?

Post the link here so I’ll be notified and I will paste in the new created topic the code I’ve used, which I hope you will find helpful. Before making any changes, I advice you to create a child theme because you will make this changes in the Editor - style.css. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Cristina