Activello theme not showing slider in website

Hello,
I am creating a new travel blog website using Activello theme. I switched on slider function but most of the times it does not display the slider on website. I tried opening it in incognito mode also there also sometimes it shows the sliders and sometimes not.
I have tried clearing cache but that also doesn’t help and i am not using any seperate slider plugin too.

Please give me the solution. Should i share my login credentials so that you can look into the matter yourself and clear it because it seems to be a technical issue.

Thankyou

Hey there

May I take a look?
please provide URL of the website and I will review it

Regards

Hi,
Here is my link

Also the hamburger menu is also not working when i am opening it in my mobile.
I have gone through the Activello demo version there also the hamburger menu is not working in mobile.
There’s seriously some serious minor issues with the theme. Please help me regarding this too.

Hi there

This is what I have: Screenshot by Lightshot slider is displayed without any issue

Regards

Hi
The slider issue is resolved but the hamburger menu issue is still unresolved.
Its not working on mobile phone website.

Hi

Yes, this is a known error with the menu, it was already reported, please temporary use this plugin to get it fixed:

Regards

Hi
I want to add a video in my post but after adding i am not able to resize it.

Hi there

How do you add the video to the post? Iframe or video widget?

please also provide URL of the page to see the problem

Regards

I am adding a video taken on my phone by clicking on the plus icon and then video icon. Then clicking on the upload video. Now the video gets uploaded but there is no option to resize it because the video shows too large after uploading and i want to make it smaller.
How can i resize it please share the steps

Hi there

Can you please try the same on the default WordPress theme? I think its not a theme problem and you are using one of default WordPress block

Regards

Hey there,

I will mark this case as closed for now if anyone has any questions feel free to start new ticket.

Regards,