Activello Theme: Slider changes height with every shown picture

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Yes, it was jetpack.

Thanks !

Mystery solved :wink:

@titejaws You are also welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi, I am also having the same problem.

I have tested uploading 2 photos. Here are the problems (see screenshots below)
One sized 1920 x 550 which stops filling the width after 1600px.
The other sized 1920 x 700 which fills up the whole width after 1600px but crops awkwardly.

Can we not decide what height we want our sliders to be? I tried typing the following into the Custom CSS but no luck:

.flexslider .slides img {
max-height: 900px;
}

Btw thank you, the theme is so lovely! Just would be great to have a bit more flexibility on what our audience will see first on the page.

Hi @hdossary,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

Hello,
I need some help with the slider, It was working fine until today, but now the images are too small. I don´t know what happened. Please, Could you help me?

@blogdamariaraujo Have you not seen the last reply that i have posted as following?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

I had the same problems like above (until i waiting separation of slider and other images) and Movin you had right, thank you a lot, stil was the problem in Jetpack plugin. When i switched off, everything started working again.

Thanks!

@christy You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

@gonzague I took a look at your site, how did you get all your images to be one size on the slider?

@gonzague what css code did you use to get your slider images to be locked at that height?

Hi,
I have problems with the slider not working on my site,
after move from localhost to Hosting on server.

Someone help!!

Hey @jonathantao

Would be best if all images were the same size, if not you can try the following code

/*set flex slider height to defaut height*/
.flexslider {
    height: 546px !important;
}

Best Regards
Cheers.

@kaii To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.