Add and connect new customer fields to Woocommerce registration form

Hi,

How do I connect new fields on the Woocommerce customer registration form. By default you have the email address and password. I have added first name and last name to the form. I am working on a child theme and following the notes on the form-login.php file, I have made my edits and uploaded it with the correct file directory.

My changes show but for some reason the new fields do not link up to fields in the the customer account details page. You will see from my link that once you create an account and go to the account details page on the left menu that the name details did not pass over.

Registration at the bottom Regsistration page
You will need to create an account to access this pageCustomer account details

Hi @shahidul,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it working fine for you using default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen?

Kind Regards,
Movin

When I change the theme to Twenty Sixteen, the new fields (first name and last name) do not appear. Just the default email address and password.

Then you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5