Add author name for posts

I’m using Activello Child theme to customize the design.

Is there a CSS code I can add that will automatically include author name with each post?

Thank you.

-Christian

Hi Christian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by using the solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/show-author-name-in-activello-template/#post-47464

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for the reply Movin.

Will using the Child Theme in the link you provided remove all the custom CSS codes I’ve added to my current theme?

No it won’t but please note if you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so we recommend you to add CSS code in the style.css file of child theme or in the theme option on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

Hey Movin,

I downloaded the zip file through the link you provided above.

When I installed, I received a message saying the destination folder already exists and the install failed.

Any recommendations?

As you are already using the child theme of Activello theme on your site you can’t install another hild theme of Activello theme having same directory name so please merge the code of downloaded child theme with your existing child theme or just remove the existing child theme from your site and then install the downloaded child theme.