"..added to our cart" field when adding product from category "quick shop"

Hello,

I’m wondering if it is a bug, my mistake or if I need to change some css to get the box “added to your cart” and the button “view cart” also when the customer adds a product from the category page. Now it works as expected only from the product page.

I really appreciate all the help from you guys.

Best

And this is is screen post from when you add the product from the category page

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am nor clear on what exactly the issue is, could you please explain?

Best Regards,
Support

When I add a product to the cart from the category page (/shop) there is no animation or anything that lets the customer know that the product has been added. See image pp3.
It should be (as it is when you add the product from the product page (/shop/product1). In other words when the product is added the animation you see in image pp4. And then you can click on the button “view cart” etc.

HI there

Cat check your website anymore because you have enabled coming soon page but you should have something like this we have on our demo:
https://colorlib.com/shapely/shop/

Hello,

It’s now disabled.

Best

I have no side column. So its full width. Before I think I had some sort of animation and the product was added to the “mini cart” up in the right corner of the page.

mm, sorry but what is the problem here? after i clicked on the add to cart button cogs icon appeared and the product was added in the cart, cart side menu appeared after the product was added in the cart,…

Hello,

Not when you are in Mobile. I’ve tested both in Chrome and in Safari. But I tested now your demo as well. It’s different when you add a product in mobile from the category page from the product page…

Thanks anyway!

Best

Hello there,

I just tested the shop on mobile and when I added a product the button had the gear appear then changed to a check mark.

Best Regards,
Support