Adding a Pinterest icon and link

Hello,

I’m wanting to add a Pinterest icon and link into my social media links on my website and I’m hoping that you can help.

I have gone back through the forum and found a post from Marion in Aug 2020 and you guys added in this code to her CSS

Fixed by this custom css:

#menu-item-3430 i.social_icon.fa:after {
    content: "\f0d2";
}

I have tried this and it’s not working. Are you able to help? This is my website www.lifewithhopeandco.com

Allison

Hi Allison

Where exactly you want to add a Pinterest icon? in the footer or in the header? please add one extra icon you will not use

Hi,

I want to add it to the footer and the side bar widget. At the moment I have only put instagram, pinterest and facebook links in the menu but the pinterest icon doesn’t show up

Ok, I see,

please use this css code:

#social li a[href*=“pinterest”] .fa:before, .fa-facebook-f:before, .fa-facebook:before {
content: “\f0d2”;
}

Hi

I have added that to the Additional CSS tab in the Customizing in the appearance tab but it’s not worked

You can see its not here www.lifewithhopeandco.com

Where should I have put the code?

Thanks
Allison

Hi Allison

Most probably code is not correctly added, can you show me a screenshot of the code?

How can I send you a screenshot?

Hi

Just drop it here :slight_smile: just upload it on somewhere and share the link here

Hi

Ok, i see, please try this code instead:

#social li a[href*="pinterest"] .fa:before {
content: "\f0d2";
}