Adding latest posts to home page

Hi Aigars!

I would like to add the latest posts, stored on the ‘News’ page of the website, to the front page, underneath the body text.

It looks like there is a widget that will do that, but I don’t know how to get the widget to appear underneath the body text, and only on the Home page.

I hope you can help.

Many thanks.

p.s. the site is here: http://avicenna-test.group.shef.ac.uk/

There are three widget areas right below static front page. You can use them just like any other widget area and these widgets will be added right below content.

How to Appearance - Widgets and look up these 3 widget areas:

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately these Widgets don’t appear to be working :-/ is there some way I might have disabled them?

Try to update theme to the latest version to see if that works as this is not the only thing that is not working properly on your website. Also Font Awesome icons are broken and maybe some other things that I haven’t noticed yet.

This is my first website and unfortunately I haven’t built a Child Theme. So I don’t think I will be able to update.

I guess I’ll just have to use a plugin to add a widget to the bottom of that page, unless you have some other suggestions.

Many thanks!