Adding Pinterest Pins& Boards to Individual Posts

Hi!
I recently switched my theme to Activello & things are looking great - Google even likes it! :wink:
I just have a few details I need to work out but first… I created a new post with 1 embedded pin & 1 embedded pinterest board using the following standard code in the post itself:

“the pinterst board code”
<script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>

I have done this several times before without issue, but running a different theme. I went back to old posts that I embedded pinterest boards to (like this one) & sure enough, the board is gone.

I am running a child theme and have checked my footer.php & header.php to make sure I didn’t include the pinterest js code because I know that having it more than once creates problems. But all is clean.

Any ideas why my boards/pins would not show up at all?

Hi @nckyola,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and saw it is having javascript errors as shown in the attached screenshot which may be causing this issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also this can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Activello theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also share me your whole pinterst embed code by wrapping it in code tag so that i can test it on my test site.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hey,
I faced the same issue a few days ago and after getting here on this post, my problem is solved in seconds. Thank you so much for this amazing platform.
Thanks

Hi

Ok, that’s nice to hear :slight_smile: