Adding text and contact details above logo for Travelify WordPress theme

Can I add text above the logo and to the left of the social media icons?

I would like to add a phone number and email.

Here is my website and also can you recommend one of your paid themes that I can use that will fit what I already have in place?

http://67.212.231.162/

1. Here is how you can add information inside header.

Since you have modified this theme there might be some extra styling needed but that’s entirely up to you.

1. Right now we don’t have any premium themes but we are working with developers and help to promote their themes on our blog. The only difference between premium and free themes is that you usually get visual page builder and flexible slider. Which means that you can create your own pages using drag and drop interface. That’s great and everything but this kind of plugins will slow down your website at least by 2-3 times. For simple website it is not the best solution.

I just added the code into the them and now my website is broken and nothing shows up.

Can you help please!

hoosierlacrosse.com

I was able to go in via a backdoor and take the code out.

Is there a particular place I should place this code in the Functions.php?

// Add Custom Text in header via Child Theme functions.php
add_action( 'travelify_header', 'header_contact_details' , 5 );

function header_contact_details() {phone: 317-804-1721     email: [email protected]</div>';
}

All figured out and thank you!!!

I see that you have already figured everything out. For those finding this thread the proper solution would be like this and not the code mentioned by @laxbum

// Add Custom Text in header via Child Theme functions.php
add_action( 'travelify_header', 'header_contact_details' , 5 );

function header_contact_details() {
	echo '<div class="header-contacts">Contact details goes here</div>';
}