Adding tittle text to header & putting menu at the top right corner of website

Hi! I have 2 issues in Dazzling that I have been having trouble with and cant seem to find answers in the forum.

1. I would like to add some text to my home page below or on the header picture to let people know where they have reached. I have tried every link on the word press dashboard but have not found one that helps.

2. I would like my menu items to be above the header in the upper right hand corner. Currently they are on the right below the header picture.

Thank you, Lana

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

You could add some text to the Action section which comes right below the header. It’s that green section below the header shown in the demo:

In order to do this, you’ll need to go to Appearance > Customize > Dazzling Options > Action Button.

You can then add the text in the Call For Action text box. You may configure the background color here as well.
To hide the button and center the text, you’ll need to add the code below to your additional CSS:

a.btn.btn-lg.cfa-button {
    display: none!Important;
}
.col-md-8{
     width:100%!important;
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much, that worked very well. With regards to putting the menu at the top as well as my name (as is seen in the dazzling demo, can you please make a suggestion. Right now the menu is beneath the header picture.

Thanks very much, Lana

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have inspected the page an that image is uploaded as a logo, please go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity and replace that image with a smaller logo.

Best Regards,
Support