Adding two columns to full width section

Hi,
I would like to divide my full width section into two columns showing video on left with text below and also text to the right.
Where and how can i do this?
Thank you!
peopleonpurpose.com.au

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
You can use this html markup to divide your fullwidth section into two columns:

<div class="row inline-columns">
<div class="col-sm-6 col-xs-11">
video goes here
</div>
<div class="col-sm-6 col-xs-11">
text goes here
</div>
</div>

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you very much for that code. Could you let me know where I should insert this HTML?

HI

You have to use it on the place where you want to have 2 columns, :slight_smile:

Thank you Noda, apologies I am a very amateur wordpress user so I just need a little more direction on where to copy and paste the code to? in the custimize section or edit section?
TIA

Let me do this for you, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

ok thank you so much!
Just one last thing, i actually moved the Projects section to the top to replace the full width section that i was trying to divide, as youll see. Its allowed me to have two columns but now its 4! I only want two and for the video to be larger dimension with text underneath. Is that possible?
TIA

I am adding you to temporary access and it is asking for the following details for you;
email
Name
role
expiry
what do i need to enter?

HI

You will find instruction in my message as well :wink: also, please use your email address,

Here is the temporary link that will be available for 1 day.
Let me know if this is not enough time.
As i mentioned i am hoping to split the projects section into 2 columns 50/50 and increase the width & height of the video in one of the columns.

Thank you so much!
http://peopleonpurpose.com.au/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=e099ec5178197b71e8b020b42b573db2

hi there

Sorry but i have only this:

This site can’t be reached
peopleonpurpose.com.au took too long to respond.

Hi, Ive been logged into it most of the day. It was doing the same to me earlier. You could try again now?

Still the same:

This site can’t be reached
peopleonpurpose.com.au took too long to respond.