Additional Pie Charts

Hello,

I’ve been building my resume site with Pixova Lite and I’d like to add more pie charts in addition to the standard 4 that’s already present. Do I need to purchase a license to do that? (Or to get support for doing that)

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
No, the license is not about the extending theme functions, the license is only about to remove footer credits from the theme,
unfortunately, there is no built-in option to add extra charts without theme customization :frowning:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

That’s unfortunate. I am not versed with customizing the theme (or any wordpress theme for that matter).

Do you offer theme customization? Or is it done by a third party?

Good morning

Sorry but no, we don’t offer such a service, it’s done by the third party
What about to use page builders? The design might be not the same but you may find better features and options by using page builders like Elementor or Beaver

I did start experimenting with those. But I was afraid I might break the existing design. I will keep experimenting with them - If it’s possible and ok, could you refer to the third party who can do this?

You can start experimenting with page builders on the new page, just create a new test page and start using them, by doing this you will not affect anything else