AdSense in Sidebar Widget Overlapping

Hi there!

Since the recent theme updates, I have noticed AdSense in sidebar is overlapping with popular dazzling. This is particularly true in mobile devices. Not sure how to remedy.

WP: current
Dazzling: current
Site: curlyafrodotcom

Thanks in advance,

Hi @4alex,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#secondary.col-sm-12 {
    float: left;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your response.

I added the above code, and though it seemed to initially work for mobile devices, it later resulted in the adsense not appearing at all.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

WP: Current
Dazzling: Current
Site: curlyafrodot.com

Hi @4alex,

To troubleshoot the issue i visited your shared site but it just kept loading and then displayed the error “This webpage is not available”

Could you please make sure that your shared site is accessible so that i can troubleshoot it?

Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your response. Yes, my site is up and running; not sure what happened when you tried to trouble shoot. At this time, my adsense (1st sidebar widget) is not loading at all. (this is only the case with mobile devices).

Any additional suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi @4alex,

I have tested it visiting your site on my mobile Xperia C4 and the ad is displaying fine for me.

Make sure you have not made any setting in your mobile or mobile browser to disable it.

Try using different mobile or mobile browser to confirm it.

Regards,
Movin