Align text left

Hi there,

I would like to align text to left, so last sentence of the paragraph is not in the middle.
How do you do that?

Thanks a lot,
Irena

Hi Irena,

Can you show us the website URL and the text you’re trying to align, so that we can help you with that.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Iaranz,
Thanks for your reply!
I am making site locally. So, for now, I can’t give you url.
I hope you can still help me. I would like to try in about section to aligned text to left. If it looks nice maybe for more sections. But for begin just one.
See attached file. Now is a, I would like it like b. What should I do to try this out?

Also would like to try to add an image under the text, like in example c.

Thanks!

Good evening Irena

Please add screenshots once again and provide link from our demo page similar to your case

Hi Noda,

Once again attaching the file. This example in the section about me.

Now is like example a, I would like it to try it like b. What should I do to try this out? See attached file.

And I would like to try to add an image under the text, like in example c. How can I do that?
please explain in steps.

I didn’t saw in your demo similar page.

Thanks a lot!
cheers,
Irena

Hi,

1. For alignment, please add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,
.home #about {
    text-align: left;
}
  1. For adding image, it is just the text editor, you can add image like this, http://take.ms/QQeU4 add using img tags.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

HI Irena

try this CSS code:

p {
text-align:left
}

if this does not help then i need to see your live website

Hi Noda and Iaranz,

Thank you for your respond
My client is changing her mind :wink:
Now is about text central, as its supposed to be by Illdy, so that’s ok.

She wanted her image from Team area (as she is the only one in the company) under about me section.
So it looks like this, see attached. One thing, she wants to remove widgets from the skill bar connected with about section, what is by default typography design etc. I removed widgets that I created for her but then as default came standard Illdy widgets from about sidebar.
How can I remove those 3 widgets?

And is it possible to make foto bigger, this round foto in the team section? So its 150% bigger than original one, like on image 2.
Big thanks to both of you!!!
Cheers,
Irena

HI

now i need your website link :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,

I am making website locally. Then I can’t send you URL or? Via MAMP I am creating and when done I should import it to live website. Learning on skillshare :wink:
For removing those 3 widgets in about section, I really hope you can help me now!
When I delete last third one widget in about section, then just those widgets get replaced by yours default ones. 60% typography etc. My client wants to delete those, sounds easy, just don’t work. Please advise!

Creating the bigger image in team section is at the moment less in hurry. But if you could help me in increasing that image in the team section. Now is 95x95pix in the round. I would like it to be190x190 in the round. Could I add some Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS? Which one?
Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Irena

Hello there,

Please try going to Appearance > Widgets and remove the widgets there then go to Appearance > Customizer and delete any content from the widgets there.

This CSS should allow you to change the team image size:

#team .section-content .person .person-image {
    width: 190px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply!
Unfortunately removing default widget from about section didn’t work the way you describe it here but I found this CSS and this works okey :wink:

/Widget skill bar removal/
#about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(1), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(2), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(3) {
display: none;
}
#about {
padding-bottom: 0px!Important;
}
#services {
padding-top: 0px!Important;
}

Hey there,

About increasing size of photo connected by team section didn’t work out.
If I fill in code that you send me, it looks like this.
See attached file.
It just sends text more below. And photo stays the same size.
Do you have the tip for me to increase the photo size by team area?
Now is 95x95pix in the round. I would like it to be190x190 in the round
Thanks for your help!
Irena

Hello there,

Please remove the previous CSS for the image size and try this instead:

#team .section-content .person .person-image img {
    max-width: none;
    height: auto;
    width: 190px !important;
    float: left;
    border-radius: 50%;
}

#team .section-content .person .person-content {
    padding-left: 55px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there,

Thanks a lot for your fast reply :)) You guys are stars!!!

The image is bigger but the whole divider gets too big and text is differently spread, so it’s too big section with little info. I wanted just image to get bigger but divider and text should stay as it is.
Complicated that CSS, sorry. See attached, how it was and how is now.

Also, I have a question, why is an image such a bad quality, I have it imported really good resolution bigger image.
It looks like illdy automatically makes it very small, just gets blurry.

So if you can still help me with just changing the image bigger and rest stays the same in that area? And photo has good quality as original?