Aligning home page content to the Slider Width

I need help with the following:

1. I would like to align the content on the home page to the width of the slider.

2. Would like the image displays on the page to align uniformly as per page width for the home page.

I am referring to my site http://www.lifeisavacation.in

Thank You for your support

Hi @sanu2405,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I would like to align the content on the home page to the width of the slider.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

body.home #main {
    padding: 20px 0;
    margin: 0;
    max-width: 100%;
}
body.home #content .entry-content {
    padding: 1.5% 0;
}
2. Would like the image displays on the page to align uniformly as per page width for the home page.

I am not sure what you meant by this so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank You. It worked like a charm. The code took care of both my queries. I need further help with

1. Removing the box around the content on the home page or changing the color from the existing grey.

2. Suppress the grey box which was displaying the meta details below the title on a blog post page. I searched the forum and found code to suppress meta details but could not manage to remove the box
    lifeisavacation.in/2016/07/11/dehradun-one-day-24hours/

Thank You. Worked like a charm.

Please help with the following:

1. Remove the box around content on home page

2. Remove the grey box under the title on the blog post page. This was displaying the meta details that I have managed to suppress with code available in the forum.

Thank You.

While replying I guess I created a separate post. My apologies.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.