All my Featured images are smaller in size

Hello,
I checked my blog today and all the featured images are smaller in size than they normally are. How can I rectify this please?

My blog is myfashionmusings.com

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please disable any third party plugins that you may have active currently as one of them may be causing the images to be resized because of the recent WordPress update.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I have deactivated all plugins but the problem still persists.
myfashionmusings.com

I’ve seen some articles and tried to fix it myself using this link https://gist.github.com/giucu91/8f06e75efe4398f44092a63ab76f1a68 but it only increased in size a little. The featured images are still cropped, I would like to increase it vertically.

And also I tried to upload a new logo but no matter the size of the image, it would not stretch across the screen.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

After dropping in the content.php fix, you may need to use the Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate your images and see if that works:

Also, in terms of the logo, kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at this issue and attempt to provide a solution.

I look forward to your reply :)’

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

I have tried the force regenerate thumbnail but to no avail. Here is the link to my website myfashionmusings.com

Hi there,

There’s a way of changing the image size completely, however, it’ll take a little php code in your functions.php.

The solution is shown in the thread linked below:

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/logo-image-size-3/#post-101074

Please try adding the code with Code Snippets and see if it works.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thank you, that worked for the logo but I am still having problems with the size of the featured image. Do check it out myfashionmusings.com

Hi there,

As shown in the screenshot below, everything seems to be at the correct size. ?
If the look in the screenshot is the right look, then you may need to clear your browser cache. If not, you may need to make some changes to your image sizes in Settings > Media, then Regenerate your Thumbnails.

The link below may also be helpful for reconfiguring a specific size for your featured images:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support