All widget uploads aren't being responsive

Hi

I seem to be having a problem with all the widgets I’m trying to add. My social media icons aren’t appearing when I’ve activated them and neither is the image widget on the sidebar.

Should I be changing the visibility which is next to the save button? Or am I doing something else wrong?

Thank you

Bliss

Hi Bliss,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening ans share me the screenshot of your sidebar and widgets added in it in the admin area so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thanks for your reply and I hope you are too.

www.blossominbattle.co.uk

Thank you!

Bliss

I can see the social icons are displaying on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

In your shared screenshot i don’t find exactly where you have added the image widget.

Please advise.

Hi Movin

Thanks for your reply.

In the top image (1-8.png) it shows on the far right where I have added a text widget and the URL for the photo I want to add in.
And whenever I try this it isn’t showing any evidence of existing on the actual website…
The following attachment (3.png) shows the “sidebar two” on the far right, where I have added the text widget.
Do I need to change something on the visibility bar which is shown on the second attached image (4.png)?

Thank you, I really appreciate all your help

Bliss

In your shared attachment (3.png) i can see the “Sidebar two” and “Custom Widget Area” but the theme doesn’t provide any such widget areas. It only provides sidebar widget area so i am not sure how you have created them and displaying the content of it.

Could you please try adding the widgets in the sidebar widget area and let me know whether it displays for you?

Hi Movin

Thank you that’s worked really well :slight_smile: Is there a way for me to change the shape of the image into a circle instead of a square?

Many thanks for your help

Bliss

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Is there a way for me to change the shape of the image into a circle instead of a square?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#secondary .textwidget img {
    border-radius: 100%;
}

Thank you so much Movin!

Have a great day :slight_smile:

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: