Amazon HTML-Code for Picture not working, neither linking picture in block

Hello, I would like to link an Amazon image as HTML code in a page. I use the HTML block. When I click on preview in the block then I see the picture. On the page itself but not anymore. No matter which browser I use. In other themes it works.

Also, no images are displayed when I link them via the image block, whether from Amazon or other sites.

Link HTML code and image is always only displayed correctly in the editor. Why is it?

Homepage is purdroid.de.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hello, thanks for the help. I have indicated in the penultimate paragraph the URL, but here again like:

https://www.purdroid.de/android-unter-100/

Hello, I now know what the problem was. I use the plugin “Smush”, and when I have activated the feature “Lazy Load”,no Picture is showing with the sparkling theme. In other themes it works withoud problems. So now I have deactivated this feature and all pictures show :slight_smile:

Maybe its a bug in your theme?

Hey there

No, this is not theme bug, just conflict and my suggestion is to get in touch with the plugins’ providers for support