Anchor links not working after parallax customization plugin

After using parallax customization plugin to allow paragraphs in parallax widget as proposed in this thread, “Customizing parallax widget”, I have encountered a problem (1) and have one follow-up question (2).

1. My anchor links in the front page e.g. #shapely_home_parallax-2 are no longer working. How can I resolve this issue?

2. Using <p> for paragraph is working smoothly. Is it also possible using the plugin to output just a new line, without a blank line in between that is?

As always I would like to thank you for producing such a great theme as well as providing actual support at the cost of nothing.

Hi @windelid,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. My anchor links in the front page e.g. #shapely_home_parallax-2 are no longer working. How can I resolve this issue?

It seems the old CSS ID #shapely_home_parallax-2 is changed now so it is not working.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can help you?

2. Using <p> for paragraph is working smoothly. Is it also possible using the plugin to output just a new line, without a blank line in between that is?

You can try using <br/> tag for line use multiple <br/> tags for more lines.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin and thanks for your support!

The URL for the site where I have issues with my anchor links is linakalmteg.se

/windelid

The IDs of each of your new parallax sections are as following.

KULTURJOURNALIST

#custom_shapely_home_parallax-3

LINA KALMTEG

#custom_shapely_home_parallax-4

ROMANDEBUT

#custom_shapely_home_parallax-5

Many thanks for your great support! Now it is all working just fine.

A free theme that also comes with a support for which I would be willing to pay.

Have a great day!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: