Another Full Width Problem (live composer)

Hi zeitkauf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

So my Problem: The Front page is okay. But when i create another page i cant get it to be full width. I set it to default template and clicked also “full width”. But when i edit it with the live composer it won’t be full width. Perhaps to show what i mean i attached a print screen. If you see the print screen and you see the orange line of the live composer you see, that its not take the full width of the page/screen, and i tried also to set full width in the settings of live composer. When you can choose on type: wrapped/full width i choose full with.

Have you tried setting page layout to Full Width as shown in the screenshots shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/theme-adaptions/#post-63571

And then i have another question(i know its a lot sorry). The default settings on shapely is that you have on every page(not the homepage) 2 times the title. now on my print screen you see, i solved a part of that problem. With custom css display:none now there is only one time the title. But there is still a problem, because there is an empty space, because the second title its not deleted but “not visible” but still it takes a space. Could you help me also on that? How can i “delete” the second title so there is no “ugly” space?

You can try removing that by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

body.single-post header.entry-header,
body.page header.entry-header {
    display: none;
}

body.single-post section.content-area,
body.page section.content-area {
    padding-top: 15px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin