Art Museum Template, Button Size

Hello,

i purchased a single license for the Art Museum Template. I did some changes with success, but now i am struggeling.
I want less hight of the three top buttons “opening hours”, “ongoing exhibitions”, “opening events”. I mean, text size is ok but the area around should be smaller, consuming less space. Where do I have to look to change this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This is an HTML template so you would need to change the code of the template, if you have knowledge of CSS and HTML then you can do it or get a developer to make the changes.

In this instance you can use this CSS to change the boxes:

.single-service {
    padding: 10px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the hint, it worked! My project is almost done now but I am facing one last problem.

I have some internal links in a page (link goes into same site) using and link to id1 and scrolling animation with jquery.

This works fine on a desktop or tablet (landscape). But on a mobile device using the “mobile nav menu”, this menu does not disappear after clicking such a link from there. Seems to be a small bug. I looked around in the main.css but found nothing.

What di i have to change to make this mobile nav menu disappear after clicking an internal link?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you kindly share a link to the site so that we can check on the implementation you have in place and determine whether this is something we can help with.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hello,

yes, sure. The page is located under www.ib-schendel.de. Thanks for having a look!

Best Regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I tested the link on mobile and the menu seemed to work correctly. What kind of mobile device did you use?

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, Im very well, hope it is the same with you too.

The problem occurs using the menu on mobile in portrait mode from the index.html. Then, there is no scrolling effect with the internal links and the menu remains until clicking the X button.

Using the menu from other sites, then it works fine…

I tried a lot of devices, android and ios. ipad air, mate 8, mi6 and so on…

Best Regards!

Hi there

This is not a bug, this is how it was designed, we have the same behavior on our side, unfortunately, we cant offer anything right now, :frowning:

Ah, i see.

I have some coding background. Also not especially for webdesign. But when i read in this stuff… Maybe you could give me a hint where i could start looking at the problem for a solution. Is it in the main.css or in the main.js…? After a click, the menu should hide. This should be doable in some way ;-).

Best Regards!

Hi web4

Basically, you can use main.js there is nothing to change, you have to add new rules in there :slight_smile: