Article : word editing => how can i get Text & Code option for writing ?

Hello there !

When i write a new article, i don’t have option with the wording editing. I only have the “code” option… !
It is the first time that this happen and i would like to know how i can get the classic writing options, i mean “Text editing” + “code” ?
because now, i cannot change the size of my font, neither choose the type of “paragraph, title etc…” and i can’t even choose to personalised my color !
Houston, we have a problem Houston ! ahahahhaha !

Thank you again for your help i checked on different forum but could not find why this happened
Have a nice weekend !

Hi @sardous,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean the options as shown in the attached screenshot which is dispalying fine on my test site using latest version of Activello theme?

If yes then this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello movin

Thanks for your feedback

Yes i meant this one ! It disappeared on my version… but anyway someone helped me out to put it back. But didn’t explain how. At least he did it in 2 min so i think there is a faster way that unpluging , isn’t it ?

Thank you anyway for your feddback
it is the first time that this happened to me !

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: