Asking for help (and maybe modifications) before buying

(Mesenger dm directed me here)

Hi there!

I would like to ask some questions before buying a theme of yours.
I really like this theme: WebMag - Best Web Magazine Website Template - Colorlib
Firstly I’d like to ask if this theme was written in Bootstrap 5.x?
Is it possible to ask for some modifications of the theme? (of course for additional fees)

I really like the recent posts from this theme: Miniblog - Best Minimal Blog Website Template 2021 - Colorlib
So if it is possible and I can ask for some modification I’d really like this type of the recent posts cards. (As I made it with paint in the attached picture. The first two column was changed the third left alone to see what it was before.)

And Is it possible to request a dark edition for the webmag?

And for the Feautred posts is it possible to make it a slider? e.g.: there is 3 post/slide and there is 3 cycling slide.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best Regards,
Skeleton022

Hi there

Thanks for the question :slight_smile:

1. Sorry, but no, it’s not a V5, if I’m not wrong it’s version 3. X
  2. Well, its an HTML template, if you ever worked with HTML you can freely modify anything you want
  3. Sorry, but the Dark version is not available :frowning:
  4. check second point :wink:

Thanks a lot!

Do you have any V5 blog templates?
One of my friends sent me a link to this template: Oraxol - Best Dark Portfolio Website Template 2021 - Colorlib
In the title it says “Oraxol - Free Bootstrap 5 Template by Colorlib” and it was in the free category, but I can’t find a way to download it without buying it for 19$/year. Is there a way to get the theme for free?
I want to test if it fits my needs for the blog, and if it does I’m happy to pay the requested price.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best Regards,
Skeleton022

Het there

I’m sorry but its not free, years ago it was but now its not free anymore and the title was left unchanged, unfortunately :slight_smile:
There is no test option available, its is also not needed I think since this is an HTML template, you can check layout, classes, CSS, and any DOM element in the browser

Regards