Background Not Displaying

Hi there ColorLib Team!

Hope you’re well!

Could I trouble you for some help on my site?
I’ve had some issues with image loading. If you go down to the Testimonial section on my website (here), the background on my Shapely Testimonials section is missing as shown here (so the text has no background):

I checked my site, and I can confirm the background image is at least populated, so not sure what happened. Maybe something with the WP Rocket plugin or something else.

Hey there :slight_smile:

Nice to see you again, I hope you are doing well :slight_smile:

I see the problem, Please add this CSS code in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.text-slider ul li p {
    color: black;
}

Let me know the results.

Hey, Noda! Thank you so much! Great to hear from you! :slight_smile:

For some reason, the image background is not displaying correctly, but I do see it in the customizer. So, not sure what’s happening.

1 Like

Hello @humblevoice,

Please verify your css code for this section, if I’m not wrong we added it by custom CSS and now the code seems to be corrupted, can you please check it? otherwise, provide a screenshot and I will check it.

Regards,

I tried removing all of the Additional CSS to see if the background image of the testimonial would reappear, but it didn’t. So, I’m not sure if it is in fact the CSS or another issue. I tried changing the background picture within the editor, and it does not show the Background Parallax Image at all anymore. What’s weird is that when I view it with my mobile device, I do see it, not on desktop, though. This is some weird magic. :joy:

Hi @humblevoice

Can you provide a custom CSS here? or maybe a just screenshot?
I think we made some changes in past?

Regads,

I know we did to adjust the stars and vertical padding, and it was all working fine. I made no CSS changes but after some updates, it randomly stopped showing the background picture which it will on phone, not desktop. I’m having trouble sending full additional CSS, so DM’d you link. :slight_smile:

@colorlibsupport I know you’re very busy, wondering if I could get your thoughts on this? Sent you a link to see the CSS via DM. It wouldn’t let me dump the whole file, but the link should let you easier.

Hey there

Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

Can you please try this CSS code instead:

#shapely_home_testimonial-6 {
background-image: URL("https://images.wallpapersden.com/image/download/grey-background-and-colorful-circle_a2toZ2uUmZqaraWkpJRobWllrWdma2U.jpg") !important;
}

Let me know results,

It’s okay, thank you so much for the help as always!! No luck unfortunately. :frowning:

@colorlibsupport, I know you’re super busy. Just wondering if you had a chance to take a look to advise further? I’d appreciate it. Thank you!

Hey there :slight_smile:

Appologies for the delay and thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Indeed, this is really special case :smiley:

Try this CSS please, I hope it will work:

#shapely_home_testimonial-6 .parallax-window {
    background-image: url(https://www.montaguevo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/6245-scaled.jpg);
    background-size: cover;
    background-attachment: fixed;
}

Doublecheck path to the image in your code

That worked! Thank you so very much, Noda!!!

Hey there,

Cool, that’s nice to hear :slight_smile:

If there is anything else I can help with, just let me know.

Regards,