Best word press site optimization plugin

Hi My name is sandeep kumar ,I have word press website which is not upto the mark of speed test of google.
Since I am not programmer so I am unable to understand technical language. When I try to analyze my website on google it gives me error related to .CSS and .js files.
I am not putting my website here for any promotional purposes it,s just may be any one form this form can understand.
Error list Description
Compacting HTML code, including any inline JavaScript and CSS contained in it, can save many bytes of data and speed up download and parse times.
Minify HTML for the following resources to reduce their size by 1.1KiB (11% reduction).
Minifying https://quickbookspayrollsupport.com/ could save 1.1KiB (11% reduction) after compression.

quickbookspayrollsupport.com/wp-content/cache/wpfc-minified/0ba2b801afdaaebdaee5e4af0ddd8aea/1493732831index.css
quickbookspayrollsupport.com/wp-content/cache/wpfc-minified/37f9865d4a92865d15b5edaf1efeb46b/1493693822index.js

Hi Sandeep,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To resolve the issue you can just use this caching plugin W3 Total Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and its Minification functionality as described on the following page.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello, thanks for admins, i looking for information about best optimation plugin for fasting blog with compress.CSS and .js files. I use W3Total Cache, but my blogs comes error…

@rudmustain Could you please tell me what error you are getting?