blog name not showed when share a post

The blog name is not showed when I share some post on Facebook. Some weeks ago was: Post tittle - Blog name. Now just: Post tittle.

Hi @Lydiama,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the post URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

For example: TENDENCIAS: Que sean de red - P I NN A H A N A
When I shared it on Facebook just appeared the tittle and not tittle - blog (now appear ‘Que sean de red’, and used to appear 'Que sean de red (post tittle) - PINNAHANA (blog tittle).

Thanks

Please see the attached screenshot this is what i am getting and it is because in your site it is added in og:title meta tag as shown in the attached screenshot.

May be some plugin you are using on your site is adding that tag so please check which plugin is that.

Hello again,

I’m not sure about what you mean. I have attached two pics about how was showed some months ago (firt pic: Post title - BLOG NAME), and how is showed now (second pic: Post title). I would like to have my blog name when I share a post on facebook again.

Thanks so much,

Lydia

As said above this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.