Blog Page Template not working

Hello the team

First of all thank you for this great theme easy and simple to implement.

Here is my problem, I installed the theme and then created a child theme.

Everything works fine except for the articles page that does not display correctly on the user side. When I do a simulation side backoffice this is displayed correctly (see the screenshot) but when I am user side the template (right sidebar) is not taken into account.

In addition I noticed that the layout of the articles is not done as in the back office …
I’ve been running around for hours and hours … If you have an idea of ​​the problem I’m a taker!

Thank you for your help.
(Sorry for my English i’m French) :slight_smile:

Hi @prographik,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you are using any cache on your site then make sure to clear it or temporary deactivate it.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin !

Thank you ! All is well today :slight_smile:
I do not use cache on the site because the site has few pages.

Here is the URL of the page displaying the articles of the blog:
http://www.sigridocton.fr/articles-comportementaliste-77-seine-et-marne/

I do not understand too where the problem can come because in Backoffice side the preview is correct…
Thanks again for your help, it is very nice

Have you modified the theme on your site or using any cache?

What is pgk-starter on your site that is displaying in your site HTML source code?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also where is post excerpt is displaying on your site that you displayed in your first shared screenshot?

Hi Movin, thank’s for your reply.

Pgk-starter is the name of my Child Theme, I did not touch the source files and I do not use a cache system.
I will test the disabling plug-in to see if If the problem is corrected…

Thing I noticed: when I apply “right sidebar” to my contact page for example, the column is displayed correctly.
I conclude that the problem comes from the “Blog / Posts” page template?

The post excerpt is displaying in admin panel on the page “blog” (link top menu).
The display is correct in the back office but not on the client side.

Thank’s for your help

I’m back after a few tests. I put my site in localhost, re-download the original theme to be on my version.
I have disabled all plug-ins, and the problem remains the same … The right column is not displayed on the page “posts”

I do not understand where this can come from … however I noticed that displaying this column is done from the CSS?
I think I’ll go crazy lol
Can the problem come from information stored in the database, from the configurator? (Apperence)

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Sparkling theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

I can see the menu on your blog page http://www.sigridocton.fr/articles-comportementaliste-77-seine-et-marne/ as shown in the attached screenshot.

Hi prographik,
Was your php code missing from your website template?
What php code did you use to fix it?

@kday3115 this is a very old ticket, may I know what is your problem?

Regards