Blog Post Area Error-Nothing found

Greetings,
An Error “NOTHING FOUND Ready to publish your first post? Get started here” appears at my web’s front page!
Please guide how to get rid of that message!
URL: www.metachempk.com

Hey there

Can i check this from the backend?
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Greetings,

Thanks for your prompt response. Please check the following link for temporary access as per your instructions.
https://www.metachempk.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=cf510215bc5c110f7029c0ceb1fbb5b2

Good morning Sattar

Please check again, it was very simple actually, you don’t have any single post published, I just published one test post and you can see it on the homepage :slight_smile:

Greetings!

Thanks for your reply.
Actually i do not need this section on my webpage. Please guide how to remove this area/section.
Thanks.

Hi

So, what do you want instead? in this case you have to create a new homepage and assign it as a homepage from Settings > reading

Greetings Noda!

I changed the static page settings created two new pages with no content but its causing problems!
The web page do not displays the front page image and also the other pages with content are dismantling.

Thanks & Regards,

Hey there

Please enable link again :slight_smile: