Bloglovin' social icon + full width template for Activello theme

Hi,

Great, beautiful, responsive theme!

Was wondering if you could Bloglovin’ is active yet on the social media links menu. Just a little ‘heart’ icon or the B’ icon. For now, I have to add the widget from Bloglovin’s website itself to the sidebar. Would love to include it in the bottom/footer/sidebar social links menus as well :slight_smile:

Also, is there code to keep the homepage as-is, with the sidebar and footer and everything, but make individual posts appear full-width, without the sidebar, like in this template: https://colorlib.com/activello/template-featured-image-vertical/ ?

Thanks!

Hi @hiallyson,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Was wondering if you could Bloglovin’ is active yet on the social media links menu. Just a little ‘heart’ icon or the B’ icon.

The theme uses Font Awesome icons to display social icons on the site and yet the Bloglovin’ icon is not added in the Font Awesome icons library which you can see here https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/2334 but you can display the ‘heart’ icon by adding the class ‘heart’ in the social menu item as shown in the attached screenshot and then add the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#social li.heart a .fa:before {
    content: "\f004";
}
Also, is there code to keep the homepage as-is, with the sidebar and footer and everything, but make individual posts appear full-width, without the sidebar, like in this template: https://colorlib.com/activello/template-featured-image-vertical/ ?

You can achieve this either by setting Full Width layout to individual posts as shown in the second attached screenshot or by using the following CSS code in your site as described above.

body.single-post .main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8.side-pull-left {
    width: 100%;
}
body.single-post div#secondary {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

I’ve just found this and it’s answered two of my previous questions, however, I can’t see the full options as you showed in the first screenshot? I’ve attached a screenshot of what I can see on my screen.

Also, the code has made all the previous posts appear without the sidebar (thanks!)but they aren’t centered, as per my second screenshot. Is there something I can add so they all appear centered please?

My website is www.woodenwindowsills.co.uk

Thanks,

Alice

I’ve just found this and it’s answered two of my previous questions, however, I can’t see the full options as you showed in the first screenshot? I’ve attached a screenshot of what I can see on my screen.

You have to enable it from the Menus screen options as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, the code has made all the previous posts appear without the sidebar (thanks!)but they aren’t centered, as per my second screenshot. Is there something I can add so they all appear centered please?

I visited your shared site and the posts are displaying center as shown in the second attached screenshot.