Border Hover

Hi,

I want to change the color of border hover for search and comments.

How can I do that?

My blog is www.biggerthanlimits.com I want it to look like the one in subscription button.

Hi @annag92,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which elements you are referring in your question because i don’t find it on your shared site.

Could you please share the screenshots of it so that i can help you?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for your reply.

The thing is when I click on the text box with Email Address the border is gold (it’s from jetpack subscription with different code) and I want the same effect when I click on the Search text box, now it’s blue.

Same situation with comments window.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#content textarea:focus,
#content input[type="text"]:focus,
#content input[type="email"]:focus,
#content input[type="tel"]:focus,
#content input[type="url"]:focus,
#content input[type="password"]:focus,
#content input[type="search"]:focus{
      border-color: #b49543;
    outline: 0;
}

Thank you! It worked! :slight_smile:

What about the comment section? Is there a code to change it too?

Anna

I have modified the above CSS code to make it work also for comment section so please try using it.

Thank you so much! It’s perfect now :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi,

One more problem, when I want to click on the Search button in the footer area, the whole button goes gold and the ‘SEARCH’ disappear. Is there a way to fix it?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.