"Bottom" image off-center in Shapely Parralax for front page

Somehow this image is off-center. It is in the 4th Shapely parallax for front page in the “bottom” position.

How can I re-center this? Thank you!

I’ve also included a screenshot of all the added custom short codes recommended I found in support. Hopefully a fix for one issue didn’t create another. :wink:

Thank you for this great theme and for your support. Can’t wait to go live with this one!

OK - 3 screenshots ought to work now.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda,
my website isn’t live yet. How can I make you a guest?

It’s at hm2015.globaldove.org

You can create temporary user on your website and post access details here privately :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,
I used the CSS y’all provided for someone else whose photos in the top position were out of alignment.

This is what I used that worked:
#shapely_home_parallax-5 .img-responsive {
margin: 0 auto;
}
This is what I’d added to fix the mobile alignment of the portfolio pictures and what threw the other photo in parallax off-center:
/portfolio on mobile/
@media (max-width: 550px){
.col-md-3.col-sm-6.project.fadeIn.masonry-item.masonry-brick {
width: 100%;

I also had to put the parallax-5 css ABOVE the portfolio css to make it all work.

Thanks for your help! This issue is resolved. I hope you’re having a good day.

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.