Broken theme

Hello,

I love my Shapely site. recently it has been giving me a broken theme on my site.

the URL is https://nicksthebest.com
I hope to get some help!

cheers
Nick

Hey nick

Sorry about that, but this is not theme problem, you have default WordPress theme activate and problem remains,
are you aware about it?

Hello Noda,

I tried a different theme and the problem was no longer present, so I am concerned that it may have something to do with the shapely installation itself.

Will I have to remake the entire site from backups?

Thank you,
Nick

Hey there

Let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hello Noda,

Thank you so much for your response.
I have created a one-week temporary login. I hope you can make more sense of this than I can.
The link is below/

https://nicksthebest.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=d41606ab10a76a23fa61c32776aeac41

Thank you in advance,
Nick

Hey there

Fixed, please check

the caching system from your hosting, from WordPress and from Autoptimize was conflicting to each other, i just disabled debugger from wp-config.php

Hello Noda,

Fantastic!
The only issue now is that the contents of the front page is missing. I suppose i will have to re-make the landing page and and widgets? Which I can easily do because I have the images saved, unless there is a way to restore from my recent backup?
Thank you so so much!
Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick

Yes, indeed, there was no content on the front page when I started an investigation, so, you have to create them :slight_smile:
don’t forget to take a look in our documentation

Hi Noda,
That is just fine! I can make my front page and widgets active again.
I’m very thankful and things will be set right, thanks to your help!
Thank you, again!

Cheers,
Nick

Have a great day Nick

Let me know if you need anything else