Bug Report for TULE Premium Template - Content Freezing Issue in Blog Section

Hey there,

Just wanted to flag a little issue with the TULE premium template. Here’s a glitch in the blog section - it’s all good on a desktop, even when I resize the browser. But if I hit refresh on a smaller screen, like on a tablet or phone, the content just freezes up.

That is in a PC, changing the size, but in mobile devices the blog section even the first load appears frozen.

This is the video of the behavior: Screen Recording 2023-11-16 at 11.56.32 p.m..mov - Google Drive

It’s a bit of a bummer, especially since this is one of the premium templates. I’ve opened a ticket and hope you guys can take a peek soon.

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Hello, @Chuch512

I understand how frustrating it can be when a premium template doesn’t work as expected, especially on mobile devices where a significant portion of web traffic comes from. The issue you’re describing with the TULE premium template’s blog section freezing on mobile devices is indeed concerning.

While I can’t directly fix the template for you, I can suggest some general troubleshooting steps that might help:

Check for Updates: Ensure that your template is updated to the latest version, as updates often fix known issues.
Review CSS Media Queries: Look into the template’s CSS files for any media queries that target mobile devices. There might be some CSS rules that are causing the content to freeze on smaller screens.
JavaScript Conflict: There could be a JavaScript conflict or error that’s only triggered on mobile devices or when the screen size changes. Check the browser’s developer console for any errors.
Test on Different Devices: Try loading the blog section on different mobile devices and browsers to see if the issue persists across all of them.
Disable Other Plugins: If you’re using other plugins or scripts, temporarily disable them to see if there’s an interaction causing the issue.
In the meantime, if you have access to the template’s code, you could try to debug the issue by checking the console for errors when the page is loaded on a mobile device. This might give you some clues about what’s going wrong.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you. If you want more details please tell me I am happy to help you.

Best Regard,
diana658

Hey there,

dear diana658 The recommendations you provided are quite basic and, in most cases, they may not significantly help customers.

Regards,