Bullet points not aligning

Hi. I wrote a pitch for my writing business in the Services section. Broke up some of the main points using bullet points. But for some reason the bullet points do not align with each other on the page. How can I get them to align from top to bottom?

Thank you.

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your query here, please provide us with a link to your site so that we can have a closer look into this.
I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks. Site URL is lawrencearboleda.com

Hi there,
Thanks for the link.
In this case, could you add those texts as unordered list items using such a HTML code instead:

<ul>
<li>Deliver content that provides real value to your target audience. </li>
<li>Establish thought leadership and go beyond value propositions.</li>
<li>Engage your audience at every touch point in the customer journey.</li>
<li>Present your ideas in a way that your audience will care about.</li>
</ul>

Once this is done, please add the following CSS code within the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

.section-description ul {
text-align: initial !important;
}
.front-page-section .section-header .section-description ul{
list-style-position: outside;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

That actually worked. There’s one bit of problem, though. Is it possible to move the bullet list a bit to the right? As you can see from the first attachment, the position of the bullet points are a bit off relative to the introductory text (which is centered). If possible, I want the position of the bullet points to be similar to the first bullet shown in the second attachment. Sorry, I should have been more clear from the outset.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In this case, within which device screen sizes are you having a view of the issue? The bullets seem to be displayed as in the second attachment. Attached is a screenshot on this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

I’m all set now! It’s looking great!Thank you!

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support