Button is not aligned when add to cart / in mobile

Hello,

I need some help with the buttons.

1. The buttons should be aligned to one another in shop when in mobile. See attached Screen Shot…14.54.44
  2. When add to cart the button is blocking/overlapping the text, see attached Screen Shot…14.54.39

Best

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Yes,

Best

Hello there,

I am unable to replicate this issue.
What screen size or device were you using?

Best Regards,
Support

hello when you are in the product page. not the category page. you will see it.

i use chrome and iphone7

Hey there,

1. the text drops a space because the product name breaks into another line forcing the button down. The colours are already set to equal hight. You can either name products

2. The View Cart button isn’t overlapping it’s just the name of that product. You can view the behavior on the demo.

As a solution, however, you can reduce the size of the button on mobile with the following CSS

/mobile view cart buttn withd/
@media (max-width: 768px){
#primary > div.woocommerce-message > a{
min-width:20%;
}
}

Best regards,
Support.

Thanks!

Can i change the color of the green line and the green check box? to black.

Best

hey there

Looks like you enabled coming soon page because i no longer see your website live:

Stay tuned for the ultimate Pilates Body . A pilates brand is cooking.

I’m hoping someone can help me. I can’t seem to find how to create a new support forum inquiry.

I downloaded the template here: https://colorlib.com/download/200/ and I’ve been making minor modifications. What I can’t seem to be able to do is make the submit button perform an action - which file should be updating to make the submit button speak to the action of sending the information to an email address? Or, do I need to create a .php file and if so, where should I put the string in the .html file to call this action out?

Thank you so much!

Hi There

Sshaw please open this link:

then scroll down and you will see form for new ticket, please use it and open your own ticket, its not good place to discuss such a different question in others ticket, :wink:
Waiting for your ticket :slight_smile: