Can not see the option to change the email address in Header Top Bar in Tyche

I am looking for an option to change the email address in the header top bar in Tyche theme. It has taken my personal email address and shows in the top bar in the header. I want to change that email to the one with my domain name. Please help.

Estou com a mesma dúvida, alguém pode ajudar? Agradeço.

Change this in Settings -> General -> Email Address

Hi,

I am using Tyche and Woocommerce. The theme and the site is working fine except the fact that my email address is displayed on top throughout the site. I want to hide my email address on top. I used the following custom css code:

/hide email/
li.top-email {
display: none;
}

It works fine in the desktop version but not in the mobile/tablet version. Can you please help? The mobile version still shows my email address on top.

Please help!

Thanks

hey there

Please remove previous code and add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.top-header-bar-container .top-header-bar li:first-child {
    display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

That worked! Thanks a lot!

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!

Really nice, I would also delete the cart icon from the buttons read more, can you delete?

Dear @cmplus please don’t duplicate your question, you already have a ticket on this question

Hi, thanks for your support.
can you tell me please how to remove this whole function of displaying the email from the template code itself? thanks.

Hey there

Sorry, this will require customization of the theme, if you want to hide it by custom CSS code I can help, you need to provide link to that page

Regards

i hide it by a custom CSS Code but i want it removed because it still appears in my website in inspect element… thanks for support anyway.

Hi

Okay, thanks for understanding and let me know if you need anything else

Regards