Can you provide a working website template

Hello , I have downloaded your malefashion template, and I was wondering if you have for free or for a price the working website template.
Right now, the shopping cart, payments, contact form, and subscribe form are not functionning , as I am missing the code that makes it work
Thank you

Hey there

Sorry but no, it’s just a plain HTML template, if something is not working as shown on our demo I can help with that.
Usually, HTML templates do not have any functionality.

Regards

1 Like

Hello,
Ok, so I will have to create that on my own, Any suggestions ( websites, services that can help me with that)?

Hi there

Well, it’s up to you now, it’s all about your knowledge or, of you want to find customization services use something like Fiverr or any other web development agency you trust.

Regards

1 Like

hello I am currently working an e-commerce project name BuynBlue but I am not final any theme for it can any one suggest me the good theme
thanks

Hey there

@BuynBlue usually you need to do such a research yourself, no one knows your requirement better than you :slight_smile:

Regards

@colorlibsupport [@BuynBlue]
hello I am currently working on an e-commerce project name BuynBlue but I am not final any theme for it can anyone suggest me the good theme
thanks
[/quote]
I am done it thanks for contributing

Hi @BuynBlue

Well, ok :slight_smile: thats your choice :slight_smile: